- Launched 06.Sep.2020
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, NextGen, Pragmatic Play
- Licenсes UKGC
- Launched 04.May.2020
- Software NetEnt, NextGen, Thunderkick, NYX Group, IGT
- Licenсes UKGC, Gibraltar
- Launched 22.Jul.2018
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Big Time, Yggdrasil
- Licenсes UKGC
- Launched 19.Oct.2017
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, NextGen, Elk
- Licenсes UKGC, MGA
- Launched 07.Nov.2018
- Software Microgaming, Evolution, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, Elk
- Licenсes UKGC, Gibraltar
- Launched 2019
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, Elk
- Licenсes UKGC, Alderney
Introduction to The NextGen Gaming
NextGen Gaming was founded back in 1999, exactly when the whole online gambling industry started to appear and develop. Since then, the company has created multiple gambling products many of us love and know. But as NextGen prefers the B2B approach and often licenses its products to other brands, a lot of gamblers have no idea what this company is and how its games look like.
I’ve been working in the gambling industry for many years, and opening the new brands and casinos to the public is my hobby and passion. My personal and professional experience gives me the opportunity to speak about the topic expertly and take responsibility for the recommendations I give to my readers. And today, my recommendations are going to be all about the NextGen casinos.
In this guide, I’ll tell you more about what NextGen is, why it’s better or worse than its competitors, which of the NextGen games to prefer, and how to choose the best NextGen casino for your real money bets.
Before moving on to the NextGen casino list, let’s take a closer look at the company itself and see why its games are worth trying.
Let’s start with the NextGen advantages:
- Quality. The first thing to know about NextGen games is that the company knows how to make gambling products that look beautiful and work well at the same time. The graphics in NextGen games are bright and detailed, and animations are always smooth.
- Innovative features. We’ll get to this part later in this guide, but let me just say that some features present in NextGen games can’t be found anywhere else.
- Reliability. The company is constantly investing in better product testing and high-quality development, so players can expect crash-proof games and stable gameplay.
As for the disadvantages of NextGen Gaming, I can only think of one and it’s the limited NextGen games list. You won’t find any table or live-dealer games in the NextGen collection as it’s all about slots. Even though it’s a weak point for the modern provider, I believe that it shouldn’t keep you from trying NextGen games: the slots are definitely good, and you can always find other kinds of gambling products in my lists.
Most Innovative NextGen Features
NextGen slots are known not only for their beautiful outlook but also for the unusual and innovative features you can rarely find in other games. While we are all used to simple Wild or Scatter symbols, the names of NextGen features will most likely make you say “what this thing even is?”. To make things clearer, I’ll describe several of the distinctive NextGen features, so you know that you need to try them if you see them.
- DynaReel. This feature lets a player add special reel-dividers that can bring additional bonuses.
- Super Bet. A player can make a Super Bet at any moment of the game. At extra cost, you can buy bonus options that are usually only available in a random manner, such as free spins or multipliers.
- Up Wild. This feature is similar to the Extending Wilds you could see in some other slots. If you get it on the reels, a Wild Symbol will extend onto the whole reel, giving you more chances for a winning combination.
- Select-and-Play. Thanks to the Select-and-Play feature, a player can set the Free Spins round terms, such as the number of spins and the size of the multiplier.
- Slide a Wild. Here, you get exactly what the name of the feature says. You can move the Wild Symbol along the reels to get a better combination or bonus.
How to Choose a Good NextGen Casino (GUIDE)
A novice player might think that finding an online casino is not a big deal, as there are hundreds of them available in one click. But in fact, such a huge number of gambling websites make a choice harder, not easier. Not all of them are equally good, and some Next-Gen online casinos can be even fraudulent, not just of bad quality. There are casinos that don’t have valid licenses, casinos that don’t pay out the winnings, and casinos that prefer to use pirated games instead of paying the license fees to the providers. My job today is to teach you how to avoid such casinos and select the best ones in just six steps.
If you don’t want to spend time on choosing the NextGen casino yourself, you can think of the most important thing you are looking for in a casino and pick a website from the respective nomination.
And now, let’s start with the six steps you need to make to find the best online casino with NextGen games.
Step 1. Check the license
It doesn’t matter what you want from a casino today, some quick spins or a long concentrated game session, the casino should be properly licensed. Otherwise, no one can predict what is going to happen. So the first thing to do once you open a casino website is to scroll down to the footer and check for the logos. The best combo is the logos of UKGC (obligatory!) and MGA (advisable) plus the logos of iTechLabs and eCogra (which are independent testing agencies).
All of the NextGen casinos in my list are properly licensed, so choosing a winner for this category is hard — they are all safe and reliable enough. But let’s settle on Casiplay casino for today. It boasts MGA and UKGC licenses and has a perfect reputation among the gamblers’ community.
Step 2. Look at the game list and the average RTP
Even though NextGen only makes slots, it’s still better to play them in a casino that can offer you something else for a change. The moment will come, and you’ll get bored with slots, and it’s so much more convenient to have other games close at hand than to start looking for another casino once again. That’s why I always check the game list of any new NextGen casino I come across and make sure it has games made by other providers as well.
One more thing to check at this point is the average RTP of games offered by a casino. Even though it might vary from one game to another, I recommend opting for a website that has an average RTP of at least 96%, and the more — the better.
Mr Play casino meets my requirements when it comes to the game list and the RTP rate. Here, you’ll be able to choose among several hundreds of slots and other casino games, with some of them reaching RTP 98% and higher.
Step 3.Make sure the bonuses are worth claiming
Whatever online casino website you open today, you’ll be welcomed by a bright banner promising a welcome bonus, no deposits, or free spins. Bonuses and promotions are the best way the casino can use to attract new players or to make the existing one stay loyal. But do you really need to claim all of those bonuses? The short answer is: no, you don’t. Some of the bonuses offered by online casinos are accompanied by wagering requirements impossible or too hard to meet. Believe me, you don’t need that £5 bonus if you need to wager it 70 times to get your money.
So, your next step is to check the casino bonus by NextGen casino and make certain the terms and conditions are clear and reasonable. As for now, Casumo casino has one of the best bonus offers in my list: 100% deposit match up to £300 + 30 free spins with the wagering requirements of 30x only.
Step 4.Think of deposit/withdrawal methods ahead
I should have probably said it earlier, but there is no point in games and bonuses if there is no easy option for you to make a deposit or withdraw your winnings. For this reason, the Banking page is the one you need to visit to look through all the payment methods available and have no doubt that there is something you can use.
In Schmitts casino, there are more than 10 deposit/withdrawal methods to choose from, including PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, debit card, and others.
Step 5. Try out a mobile version
Today, it’s hard to find an online casino that doesn’t claim that it’s compatible with mobile devices. At the same time, it’s not that easy to find an online casino that does work good on mobile phones or tablets, doesn’t crash or freeze, and is easy to navigate even on a small screen (not all of us are fans of smartphones the size of my head). That’s why I always test a mobile version of every online casino before signing up and making the first deposit.
LeoVegas casino has been one of my best mobile gambling experiences of all time. All the website elements work smoothly both on iOS and Android devices, all games are mobile-friendly, and not a single time was my mobile gambling session interrupted with an unexpected freeze or crash.
Step 6. Test whether customer support is responsive
The final thing to do when checking an online casino is to test its customer support. Is it available at night? Is there a convenient way to contact a casino? Can you get your question answered fast, or do you need to wait for a response for days? There should always be someone to help you, as you never know when you can have an issue with payments, bonuses, or anything else — it happens even in the best online casinos.
In Karamba casino, you can reach a friendly customer support member via convenient live chat and get your issue solved within minutes, 24/7.
Best NextGen Games
There are more than 300 slots in the NextGen collection, so navigating around it might be a little bit tricky. The good thing is, you can try most of the games for free here on my website, as free demo versions are available with no downloads or registration. Just hit the “play for free” button and enjoy the NextGen slots for fun. It’s a good option for those who never played slots before and want to understand how things work before betting real money, or for those who don’t know which game to select.
If you are brave enough to make real bets without all that try-for-fun thing, you can pick one of the following NextGen slots I selected for you.
Top 5 slots and their descriptions
- Medusa. Medusa is one of the best NextGen slots in terms of graphics. It’s a Greek-themed game which delivers some dark and gloomy mood together with lucrative bonus features such as Free Spins and Expanding Wilds.
- Foxin’ Wins. Playing the Foxin’ Wins slot is the best way to try the famous SuperBet feature introduced by NextGen. It’s a bright and cartoonish 3D slot revolving around an aristocratic fox who is trying to catch a leprechaun.
- Jackpot Jester 200000. This slot is a new take on the classic 3-reel fruit machines. Even though the game symbols and layout are similar to any other classic slot, Jackpot Jester has a bunch of innovative features including the one that gives you a chance to win 200,000 coins.
- King Kong Fury. There are many slots devoted to this famous movie monster, and the one made by nextGen is among the best of them. There is the Lightning Reels feature, the Free Spins bonus rounds, and a couple of other secrets hiding on Skull Island, inhabited by apes and dinosaurs.
- Irish Eyes. The Irish Eyes slot is simpler than the previous ones when it comes to graphics and details, but it’s a lucrative game with bright 2D symbols and a funny Pick And Win bonus round where you need to pick a symbol and reveal your prize.
5 newest slots and their descriptions
- The Demon Code. The Demon Code is one of the latest games released by NextGen and it shows. Thanks to the innovative graphics and gameplay, it looks more like a video game than a slot, but, unlike any video game, it pays money. The winnings in this slot can be more than decent thanks to Cascading Reels, Exploding Wilds, and other lucrative features.
- Rise of the Mountain King. Can you get the riches of the Mountain Trolls? Take your chance in this 5-reel 30-payline slot with fantastic graphics, beautiful sound design, and a variety of features.
- Golden Nugget. This slot will take you to the virtual trip to the real casino, as its game symbols are casino chips, roulette reel, dice, and cards. Feel the Vegas atmosphere and check out the unique Goldenbet option that lets you increase the wins with every spin.
- Pillars of Asgard. If you are a fan of Norse mythology, this is the slot to check out immediately. Pillars of Asgard brings the marvellous Norse atmosphere to the reels, together with 100000 ways to win.
- Merlin’s Money Burst. This NextGen slot has a unique layout of the reels, which makes it a perfect game for seasoned players who got bored with the classic 5-reel slots. It’s a magic-themed game that has everything you might need to win — Wilds, Scatters, and a variety of magic artefacts.
While selecting online casinos for my lists, I often come across websites that are far from my quality standards. And while some of them are just poorly-made or don’t operate perfectly on mobile devices, the other ones are dangerous to play in. The casinos that don’t have licenses, use pirated games or are owned by the companies with a bad reputation get on my blacklist.
Besides, I always file a complaint to the UKGC, and in some cases, I can even enjoy these casinos being taken down. I recommend checking my blacklist every time you want to try some new gambling website. Are you sure it’s not there?
NextGen is a great provider of gambling games, it’s a fact. The company makes beautiful slots and is pretty innovative when it comes to in-game features in bonuses. Unfortunately, NextGames are often missed out as players tend to choose more hyped brands like Microgaming or NetEnt.
If you are a fan of video slots searching for high-quality products that you’ve never tried before — NextGen Gaming is your go-to option, believe me. And this guide will help you make bets in safe and reliable online casinos only.
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos